赵一天博士，iMED宁波团队负责人。先后入选中国科协青年人才托举工程、宁波3315创新个人、宁波市领军和拔尖人才培养工程等。2013年在英国艾伯瑞斯特维斯大学计算机科学专业获得博士学位。博士毕业后先后在英国利物浦大学和北京理工大学担任博士后和讲师。现兼任英国利物浦大学荣誉讲师，Scientific Reports眼科方向的编委, MICCAI-OMIA，MIUA学术会议程序委员会委员。
主要研究方向是医学图像处理、计算机视觉、虚拟现实与增强现实、人工智能及多学科交叉应用研究。近几年围绕精准医疗研究，开展了眼、脑、血管疾病的计算机辅助诊断研究和智能医疗设备研发。在TMI, MICCAI, PR, TVCG, CVPR, ECCV等领域知名期刊和会议发表论文100余篇。承担参与国家自然科学基金、浙江省科技重点研发计划、浙江省自然科学基金重点项目等项目十余项。
Dr Yitian Zhao is currently an associate professor within iMED China group at Cixi Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Ningbo Institute of Industrial Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. He joined the iMED China group in June 2017. He also has a contract of honorary lecturer with the Department of Eye and Vision Science, University of Liverpool. He received his BEng, MSc in 2008 and 2009 respectively. He finished his PhD degree in 3D Image Analysis from Department of Computer Science at Aberystwyth University in 2013. Previously, he was a lecturer at the Beijing Institute of Technology from 2015 to 2017, and worked as a postdoctoral and lecturer in the Department of Eye and Vision Science at University of Liverpool since 2013 to 2015. He is currently also served as an editorial board member for Scientific Reports, Program Committee of MICCAI workshop OMIA, MIUA, and regular reviewer for IEEE-TMI, TBME, TIP, Pattern Recognition, Computer Vision and Image Understanding, and etc.
His research expertise is image processing, computer vision, and medical imaging analysis. His research is primarily focused on infusing computer vision and artificial intelligence methods into medical image analysis, as thus to support examination, diagnosis and treatment of multiple diseases. In particular, he is interested in understanding the relation between vascular changes and a wide spectrum of eye / brain diseases (e.g. diabetic retinopathy, malaria retinopathy, tumors, Alzheimer's disease).
- Vessel Segmentation in Retinal OCTA images [Code]
"ROSE: A Retinal OCT-Angiography Vessel Segmentation Dataset and New Model", arXiv preprint arXiv:2007.05201
- 3D Iris Reconstruction based on AS-OCT Images [Code]
"Reconstruction and Quantification of 3D Iris Surface for Angle-Closure Glaucoma Detection in Anterior Segment OCT", MICCAI, 2020.
- 2D Biomedical Image Segmentation [Code]
"CE-Net: Context Encoder Network for 2D Medical Image Segmentation", IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging (TMI), vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 2281-2292, 2019.
- Vessel and Nerve Fibre Segmentation in 2D Biomedical Images [Code]
"CS-Net: Channel and Spatial Attention Network for Curvilinear Structure Segmentation", MICCAI, 2019, pp. 721-730.
- Vessel and Nerve Fibre Segmentation in 2D and 3D Biomedical Images [Code]
"CS2-Net: Deep Learning Segmentation of Curvilinear Structures in Medical Imaging", Medical Image Analysis, in press, 2020
1. Yonghuai Liu, Peter Yuen, Yanwei Pang, Yitian Zhao, Paul L. Rosin. Range images. Wiley Encylopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering John Wiley and Sons, Inc. 2017.
- Weixiang Du, Haochen Liu, Yitian Zhao, Adisorn Sirikham,Sri Addepalli, Yifan Zhao, A miniaturised active thermography system to inspect composite laminates, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, in press, 2020. [PDF]
- Lei Mou, Yitian Zhao, Huazhu Fu, Yonghuai Liu, Jun Cheng, Yalin Zheng, Pan Su, Jianlong Yang, Li Chen, Alejandro Frangi, Masahiro Akiba, Jiang Liu, CS2-Net: Deep Learning Segmentation of Curvilinear Structures in Medical Imaging, Medical Image Analysis, in press, 2020. [PDF][Code]
- Huihong Zhang, Jianlong Yang, Kang Zhou, Liyang Fang, Fei Li, Yan Hu, Yitian Zhao, Xiulan Zhang, Jiang Liu, Automatic Segmentation and Visualization of Choroid in OCT with Knowledge Infused Deep Learning, IEEE-JBHI, 2020, in press.[PDF]
- Pan Su, Tianhua Chen, Jianyang Xie, Yalin Zheng, Hong Qi, Davide Borroni, Yitian Zhao, Jiang Liu. Corneal Nerve Tortuosity Grading via Ordered Weighted Averaging-based Feature Extraction, Medical Physics, 2020, in press. [PDF]
- Joshua Bridge, Yanda Meng, Yitian Zhao, Yalin Zheng, Introducing the GEV Activation Function for Highly Unbalanced Data to Develop COVID-19 Diagnostic Models, IEEE-JBHI, 2020, in press. [PDF]
- Ran Song, Wei Zhang, Yitian Zhao, Yonghuai Liu,Unsupervised Multi-View CNN for Salient View Selection of 3D Objects and Scenes. ECCV, 2020, accepted [Dataset][PDF]
- Yanda Meng, Meng Wei, Dongxu Gao, Yitian Zhao, Xiaoyun Yang, Xiaowei Huang, Yalin Zheng, Regression of Instance Boundary by Aggregated CNN and GCN. ECCV, 2020, accepted [PDF]
- Yuhui Ma, Yonghuai Liu, Jun Cheng, Yalin Zheng, Morteza Ghahremani, Honghan Chen, Jiang Liu, Yitian Zhao, Cycle Structure and Illumination Constrained GAN for Medical Image Enhancement, Proceeding of MICCAI, 2020, pp. 667-677. [Dataset: CORN-2]
- Hao Zhang, Likun Xia, Ran Song, Jianlong Yang, Huaying Hao, Jiang Liu, Yitian Zhao, Cerebrovascular Segmentation in MRA via Reverse Edge Attention Network, Proceeding of MICCAI, 2020, pp. 66-75.
- Yanda Meng, Meng Wei, Dongxu Gao, Yitian Zhao, Xiaoyun Yang, Xiaowei Huang, Yalin Zheng, CNN-GCN Aggregation Enabled Boundary Regression for Biomedical Image Segmentation, Proceeding of MICCAI, 2020, pp. 352-362.
- Jinkui Hao, Huazhu Fu, Yanwu Xu, Yan Hu, Fei Li, Xiulan Zhang, Jiang Liu, Yitian Zhao, Reconstruction and Quantification of 3D Iris Surface for Angle-Closure Glaucoma Detection in Anterior Segment OCT, Proceeding of MICCAI, 2020, pp. 704-714. [PDF][Code]
- Huaying Hao, Huazhu Fu, Yanwu Xu, Jianlong Yang, Fei Li, Xiulan Zhang, Jiang Liu, Yitian Zhao, Open-Narrow-Synechiae Anterior Chamber Angle Classification in AS-OCT Sequences, Proceeding of MICCAI, 2020, pp. 515-724.[PDF]
- Jianyang Xie, Yonghuai Liu, Yalin Zheng, Pan Su, Yan Hu, Jianlong Yang, Jiang Liu, Yitian Zhao, Classification of Retinal Vessels into Artery-Vein in OCT Angiography Guided by Fundus Images, Proceeding of MICCAI, 2020, pp.117-127. [Dataset: ACRO]
- Xingjun Ma, Yuhao Niu，Lin Gu, Yisen Wang, Yitian Zhao, James Bailey, Feng Lu, Understanding Adversarial Attacks on Deep Learning Based Medical Image Analysis Systems，Pattern Recognition, in press, 2020. [PDF]
- Yitian Zhao, Jiong Zhang, Ella Pereira, Yalin Zheng, Pan Su, Jianyang Xie, Yifan Zhao, Yonggang Shi, Hong Qi, Jiang Liu, Yonghuai Liu, Automated Tortuosity Analysis of Nerve Fibers in Corneal Confocal Microscopy, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 2020, in press. [Dataset: CORN-3]
- Brayn Williams, Davide Borroni, Rongjun Liu, Yitian Zhao, Jiong Zhang,... Yalin Zheng, An aritifical intenlligence-based deep learning algorithm for the diagnosis of diabetic neuropathy using corneal confocal microscopy: a development and validation study, Diabetologia, 63(2): 419-430, 2020
- Yitian Zhao, Jianyang Xie, Huaizhong Zhang, Yalin Zheng, Yifan Zhao, Hong Qi, Yangchun Zhao, Pan Su, Jiang Liu and Yonghuai Liu. Retinal Vascular Network Topology Reconstruction and Artery/Vein Classification via Dominant Set Clustering, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 2020, 39(2): 341-356. [Dataset: VETO]
- Lei Mou, Li Chen, Jun Cheng, Zaiwang Gu, Yitian Zhao, Jiang Liu, Dense Dilated Network with Probability Regularized Walk for Vessel Detection, IEEE Transcation on Medical Imaging, 39(5): 1392-1403, 2020.
- Qifeng Yan, Yitian Zhao, Yalin Zheng, Yonghuai Liu, Kang Zhou, Alejandro Frangi, Jiang Liu, Automated retinal lesion detection via image saliency analysis, Medical Physics, 46(10): 4531-4544, 2019.
- Tianyang Zhang, Huazhu Fu, Yitian Zhao, Jun Cheng, ... Jiang Liu, SkrGAN: Sketching-rendering Unconditional Generative Adversarial Networks for Medical Image Synthesis, Proceeding of MICCAI 2019, pp. 777-785.
- Pan Su, Yitian Zhao, Tianhua Che, Jianyang Xie, Yifan Zhao, Hong Qi, Yalin Zheng, Jiang Liu, Exploiting Reliability-guided Aggregation for the Assessment of Curvilinear Structure Tortuosity, Proceeding of MICCAI 2019, pp. 12-20.
- Lei Mou, Yitian Zhao, Li Chen, Jun Cheng,Hong Qi, Yalin Zheng, Alejandro Frangi, Jiang Liu, CS-Net: Channel and Spatial Attention Network for Curvilinear Structure Segmentation, Proceeding of MICCAI 2019, pp. 721-730. [Dataset: CORN-1] [Code]
- Pholpat Durongbhan, Yifan Zhao, Liangyu Chen, Panagiotis Zis, Matteo De Marco, Zoe C. Unwin, Annalena Venneri, Xiongxiong He, Sheng Li, Yitian Zhao, Daniel J. Blackburn, and Ptolemaios G. Sarrigiannis. A Dementia Classification Framework using Frequency and Time-frequency Features based on EEG signals. IEEETransactions on Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering, 27(5): 826-835, 2019.
- Pan Su, Tianhua Chen, Haoyu Mao, Jianyang Xie, Yitian Zhao, Jiang Liu. On the Application of Preaggregation Functions to Fuzzy Pattern Tree, FUZZ-IEEE 2019.
- Zaiwang Gu, Jun Cheng, Huazhu Fu, Yitian Zhao, Tianyang Zhang, Huaying Hao, Kang Zhou, Jiang Liu, CE-Net: Context Encoder Network for 2D Medical Image Segmentation, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 38(10): 2281-2292, 2019. [Code]
- Jianyang Xie, Yitian Zhao, Yonghuai Liu, Pan Su, Yalin Zheng, Yifan Zhao, Jun Cheng, Jiang Liu, Topology Reconstruction of Tree-like Structure in Images via Structural Similarity Measure and Dominant Set Clustering, CVPR, Long Beach, USA, June, pp. 8505-8513, 2019.
- Jun Cheng, Yitian Zhao, Yan Hu and Jiang Liu, Pixel Reconstruction for Speckle Reduction in 3D Optical Coherence Tomography of Retina, International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI 2019), Venice, Italy, pp. 1424-1427 2019.
- Yonghuai Liu, Yitian Zhao, Yanquan Zhou, Yongjun Wang, Wei Huang, Jiwan Han, Yiguang Liu, Logistic Regression of Point Matches for Accurate Transformation Estimation, Proceedings of International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV), pp. 409-417，Verona, Italy, September, 2018.
- Yitian Zhao Yalin Zheng, Zhili Chen, Peng Liu, Yifan Zhao, Jiang Liu, Uniqueness-Driven Saliency Analysis For Automated Abnormalities Detection with Application to Retinal Diseases, Proceedings of MICCAI, pp. 109-118, Granada, Spain, September, 2018.
- Yitian Zhao, Jianyang Xie, Yalin Zheng, Yonghuai Liu, Pan Su, Yifan Zhao, Jun Cheng, Jiang Liu, Retinal Artery and Vein Classification via Dominant Sets Clustering-based Vascular Topology Estimation, Proceedings of MICCAI, pp. 56-64, Granada, Spain, September, 2018. [Dataset: VETO]
- Jianyang Xie, Yitian Zhao, Yalin Zheng, Jiang Liu, Yongtian Wang, Retinal Vascular Topology Estimation Via Dominant Sets Clustering. Proceedings of International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI 2018), Washington DC, USA, April, 2018.
- Yitian Zhao, Yalin Zheng, Yonghuai Liu, Yifan Zhao, Lingling Luo, Siyuan Yang, Tong Na, Yongtian Wang, Jiang Liu, Automatic 2D/3D Vessel Enhancement in Multiple Modality Images Using a Weighted Symmetry Filter, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 37(2): 438-450, 2018. [Dataset: MMM-21]
- Pan Su, Changjing Shang, Yitian Zhao, Tianhua Chen and Qiang Shen, Fuzzy Rough Feature Selection Based on OWA Aggregation of Fuzzy Relations, FUZZ-IEEE, Naples, Italy, 1-6, 2017. [Oral]
- Gabriela Czanner, Ian James MacCormick, Yalin Zheng, Silvester Czanner, Yitian Zhao, Peter Diggle, Simon P Harding, Spatial distribution modelling of retinal lesions with application to retinal capillary non-perfusion in malarial retinopathy, Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, 58(8): 4819, 2017. (Abstract)
- Yalin Zheng, Bryan M Williams, Harry Pratt, Baidaa Al-Bander, Xiangqian Wu, Yitian Zhao, Computer aided diagnosis of age-related macular degeneration in 3D OCT images by deep learning, Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, 58(8): 824, 2017. (Abstract)
- Lingling Luo, Yitian Zhao, Jian Yang, Yalin Zheng, Danni Ai, Yongtian Wang, Cerebral Vascular Enhancement Using a Weighted 3D Symmetry Filter. Proceedings of International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI 2017), Melbourne, Australia, 1945-8452, 2017.
- Yitian Zhao, Yalin Zheng, Yonghuai Liu, Jian Yang, Yifan Zhao, Yongtian Wang, Intensity and Compactness Enabled Saliency Estimation for Leakage Detection in Diabetic and Malarial Retinopathy, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 36(1): 51-63, 2017. [Dataset: LIMA]
- Jingfan Fan, Jian Yang, Yitian Zhao, Danni Ai, Yonghuai Liu, Ge Wang, Yongtian Wang, Convex Hull Aided Registration Method (CHARM), IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 23(9): 2042-2055, 2017
- Yonghuai Liu, Honghai Liu, Ralph R. Martin, Luigi De Dominicis, Ran Song, Yitian Zhao, Accurately Estimating Rigid Transformations in Registration using a Boosting-Inspired Mechanism, Pattern Recognition, 60: 849–862, 2016.
- Sebastian Amrogowicz, Yitian Zhao, Yifan Zhao, An Edge Detection Method using Outer Totalistic Cellular Automata, Neurocomputing, 214(19): 643-653, 2016.
- Yitian Zhao, Yonghuai Liu, Yongjun Wang, Baogang Wei, Jian Yang, Yifan Zhao, Yongtian Wang: Region-based saliency estimation for 3D shape analysis and understanding. Neurocomputing, 197: 1-13, 2016.
- Jingfan Fan, Jian Yang, Danni Ai, Likun Xia, Yitian Zhao, Yongtian Wang: Convex Hull indexed Gaussian Mixture Model (CH-GMM) for Non-rigid Point Set Registration, Pattern Recognition. 59: 126-141, 2016.
- Jingfan Fan, Jian Yang, Feng Lu, Danni Ai, Yitian Zhao, Yongtian Wang: 3-Points Convex Hull Matching (3PCHM) for Fast and Robust Point Set Registration, Neurocomputing, 194: 227-240, 2016.
- Yitian Zhao, Lavdie Rada, Ke Chen, Simon Harding, Yalin Zheng: Automated Vessel Segmentation Using Infinite Perimeter Active Contour Model with Hybrid Region Information with Application to Retina Images. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 34(9): 1797-1807, 2015. [Top 2 Most Frequently Downloaded Paper of T-MI in 2015]
- Yitian Zhao, Ian J. C. MacCormick, David G. Parry, Nicholas A. V. Beare, Simon P. Harding, Yalin Zheng: Automated Detection of Vessel Abnormalities on Fluorescein Angiogram in Malarial Retinopathy. Scientific Reports, 5: srep11154, 2015.
- Yitian Zhao, Yonghuai Liu, Xiangqian Wu, Simon P Harding, Yalin Zheng: Retinal Vessel Segmentation: An Efficient Graph Cut Approach with Retinex and Local Phase. PLoS ONE,10(4): 0122332, 2015. [ESI highly cited paper, ESI高被引论文]
- Yitian Zhao, Ian J C MacCormick, David G Parry, Sophie Leach, Nick Beare, Simon P Harding, Yalin Zheng: Automated Detection of Leakage in Fluorescein Angiography Images with Application to Malarial Retinopathy. Scientific Reports, 5: srep10425, 2015.
- Yonghuai Liu, Honghai Liu, Yitian Zhao, Ran Song: Performance calibration through partly peer assessment. Proceedings of International Conference on Education and New Developments (END 2015), Porto, Portugal, 62-66, (AR=33%),. [Oral]